VIDYADANA NIDHI / ADOPT A CHILD
All India Velama Association, with the help of donors started a well applauded program called Vidyadana Nidhi. Under this program students who are studying Intermediate, Professional graduation course (B.Pharm, B.Tech, MBBS) in Convener/ Government quota are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Conditions to apply for Vidyadana Nidhi:
1. Students studying Intermediate, Professional graduation course (B.Pharm, B.Tech, MBBS) in Convener/ Government quota are eligible.
2. Passed in 1st Division only are eligible for award of sponsorship fresh and renewal.
3. Sponsorship is awarded on the basis of poverty cum merit.
4. The sponsorship is liable to forfeiture for failure to make due progress in studies or for misconduct.
5. Only one candidate from one family is eligible to receive the sponsorship.
6. The cheques will be issued to awardee through “ACCOUNT PAYEE” or Direct payment to College only.
7. The children of Corporation / Corporate Offices / Govt. Employees are not eligible for sponsor-ship.
8. If any of the particulars are found to be incorrect, He / She or recommended will be liable to return back the sponsorship amount received by him/her with in 15 days after notice.
9. Applications have to be duly filled. Incomplete applications will be straight away rejected.
10. Decision of the All India Velama Association in this regard is final and is not contestable. 11. Awarded beneficiary should voluntary surrender all the sponsorship amount if he is getting from any affiliated association.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION:
1. All academic certificates. (Attested copy)
2. Latest income certificate of parent from concerned Tahisildar.( Original)
3. Admission proof from joined institution.(Attested copy)
4. Tuition fee receipt of the present course.(Attested copy)
5. Passport size photographs (2 Nos) & one family photograph (Parent's Photograph)
6. parent, Student (if available) Bank Passbook of last 1 year transactions (Photo copy)